1. Canary, canvas-back, carrion crow, cassowary, catbird, chaffinch, chanticleer, chicken, chiffchaff, chough, cockatiel, cockatoo, cock sparrow, condor, coot, corncrake, crane, crossbill, crow, cuckoo, curlew, cushat, cygnet.
2. Dairymaid, dairyman, dancer, deckhand, decorator, dentist, dermatologist, designer, detective, dietician, director, disc jockey, dishwasher, distiller, DJ, docker, doctor, domestic, doorman, draftsman, dramatist, draper, draughtsman, dressmaker, driver, drover, drummer, dustman, dyer.
3. Sallow, sandalwood, sapling, sassafras, satinwood, Scotch fir, Scots pine, sequoia, silver birch, silver fir, smoke tree, spindle, spruce, sumac, sycamore.
4. Gaiters, galligaskins, galoshes, garment, garter, gauntlet, girdle, glengarry, glove, gown, grass skirt, greatcoat, G-string, G-suit, gumboot, gumshoe, gymslip.
5. Falsetto, fandango, fanfare, fantasia, fiddle, fife, finale, fingerboard, flageolet, flautist, flugelhorn, flute, folk music, folk song, forte, fortissimo, French horn, fret, fugue, furioso.
6. Haggis, ham, hamburger, hare, haricot, hash, hazelnut, honey, hot cross bus, hot dog, hotpot, humbug, hummus.
7. Tench, toadfish, tope, torpedo, trout, tuna, tunny, turbot.
8. Sailing, shooting, skating, skiing, soccer, scramble, squash, swimming, softball.
9. Tea, tequila, toddy, Tokay, tonic.
10. Varese, Vaughan Williams, Verdi, Victoria, Vieuxtemps, Villa-Lobos, Viotti, Vivaldi.
Back to the questions
Why not try our other Easy Games?