1. One word means simple; the other means an aircraft: plain/plane.
2. One word means expected; the other word means condensed vapour: due/dew.
3. One word is nautical; the other is central to the body: naval/navel
4. One word means connections; the other is an animal: links/lynx.
5. One word means an occasion; the other is a herb: time/thyme.
6. One word means to hit; the other is a vegetable: beat/beet.
7. One word means permitted; the other means audible: allowed/aloud.
8. One word is a singer; the other is a sum of money. tenor/tenner.
9. One word is an animal; the other is an undercover fighter: gorilla/guerrilla.
10. One word means kind; the other means searched for: sort/sought.
11. One means excluded; the other is a poet: barred/bard.
12. One word is a day; the other is a sweet: Sunday/sundae.
13. One word means pursued; the other means pure: chased/chaste.
14. One word means a woolly South American animal; the other means a Buddhist monk in Tibet or Mongolia: llama/lama.
15. These are the names of two particular people; one is a macho man; the other is a poet: Rambo/Rimbaud.
Back to the questions
Why not try our other Easy Games?